2021 Industry Education
- MEDTRONIC SYMPOSIA
- SANOFI SYMPOSIA
- TANDEM SYMPOSIA
- DEXCOM SYMPOSIA
Medtronic supported four sessions at the ATTD 2021 Conference:
MiniMed™ 780G System: Improving Clinical Outcomes while Reducing Diabetes Management Burden
This session was hosted by Professor Chantal Mathieu and features presentations from Professor Ohad Cohen, Professor Goran Petrovski, Professor Bruce Buckingham and Mr. David Dunleavy
- Remote Onboarding of Advanced Technology (Professor Ohad Cohen, Professor Giovanni Annuzzi, Dr. Lutgarda Bozzetto, Mr. Mauro Cammarosano, Mrs. Natalie Garcia Heil, Mr. Rainer Strassburger)
- How Smart Insulin Pens in Combination with CGM Insights Can Improve Diabetes Management (Mrs. Janice MacLeod, Dr. Andrew Rhinehart, Dr. Anders Carlson)
- Successfully Initiating MiniMed(TM) 780G System: a Structured 10-Days Protocol (Professor Ohad Cohen, Professor Goran Petrovski)
All the recordings of these sessions are available to view here.
During the ATTD 2021 Virtual Conference, Sanofi explored the trends in diabetes management and how technologies are improving our understanding of diabetes.
With individualized care solutions for people living with diabetes, Sanofi is pioneering possibilities to help them live well and manage their condition simply and conveniently, without fear or emotional burden.
At the ATTD 2021 Virtual Conference, Tandem sponsored symposium features Jordan Pinsker, MD, Marc Breton, PhD and Harsimran Singh, PhD while they discuss activities, reported patient impact, and clinical outcomes of t:slim X2 Insulin Pump with Control-IQ technology.
Tandem Diabetes Care is a public US medical device manufacturer based in San Diego, CA. The company develops medical technologies for the treatment of diabetes and specifically insulin infusion therapy.
All In with Dexcom: Integrations, Insights, and Innovations Forming the Future of CGM
During the ATTD 2021 Virtual Conference, Dexcom supported the following three inspiring sessions:
· Data Workshop: Dexcom Real-World Data Workshop: Insights and Trends in the Global Use of Dexcom G6
· Symposium: Dexcom CGM: Technology Updates and The Broad Ecosystem of Partner AID Systems
· Symposium: Breaking the Glass Ceiling on Traditional Use of rtCGM: New Trends and Evidence in rtCGM
View the recordings of these sessions, and the e-posters from Dexcom, here!